Dear Visitors to this site
Seeing that the last post uploaded was on November 2014 may give you the wrong idea. That I am dormant. Far from it. Simply did not have time to upload. Here are links to what has been happening after. I will be uploading all this to this site soon.
“Excavating Sri Lankan Archaeology with Raj Somadeva (Part 3)” – The Nation, Sunday 23 November 2014.
Matale Mass Grave: Skeletons In Closets As Well?
– Investigative feature on the Matale Mass grave investigations, The Nation andColombo Telegraph, Sunday 21 December 2014
Identities, scholarship, politics of knowledge (Interview with Professor K.N.O Dharmadasa in 3 parts)
“Revisiting the sins of Leslie Gunawardana with KNO Dharmadasa (Part 1)” –The Nation, Sunday 15 February 2015.
“Revisiting the sins of Leslie Gunawardana (Part 2)” – The Nation, Sunday 8 March 2015.
“Revisiting the sins of Leslie Gunawardana (Part 3)” – The Nation, Sunday 22 March 2015
Tranquillity after the War
– The Nation, Sunday, 26 April 2015.
TCG Gediz. Arrive, Capture Hearts and Depart. Mission Accomplished.
– Visit of the Turkish warship TCG Gediz, The Nation, Sunday, 10 May 2015.
Prof. Raj Somadeva says “I had no intention of resolving any conflict at Kuragala
– Interview, The Nation, Sunday, 7 June 2015.
Sri Lanka and Eye-level Diplomacy. Straight lefts from the Turkish Ambassador
– Interview with the Turkish Ambassador, The Nation, Sunday, 14 June 2015.
State Terror In Sri Lanka: Why Did The Future President Go To A Coconut Estate?
Sri Lanka Must Find Its Own Form of Pluralism
– Interview with Professor David Miller, Sunday Island, 26 July 2015. – I am giving this link because the Sunday Island web edition omits by mistake the intro to the interview and it looks awkward.
Does President Sirisena require a professional speech writer?
Moral repugnance is the voters opium
New Twist In Wasim Thajudeen Media Blitz
“I am unaware of even a suspicion that Thajudeen was tortured”- JMO
« Previous | Next »